Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Homecoming Details & T-Shirt Picture Request

Justin will be leaving Monday the 27th for Ethiopia, please pray for him as he is traveling alone. He will have his embassy appointments and have some bonding time with Mathias while he is there. He and Mathias will return to the San Antonio Airport on the evening of Saturday, February 1st. 

My dream was always to have everyone in their ADOPT t-shirts for a welcome home party but almost everyone who has a t-shirt is in Dallas! But we know y'all will be with us in spirit, you all played a huge part in bringing him home.
We love and appreciate our Dallas family and friends so much. 

I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU COULD TAKE A PICTURE IN YOUR ADOPT T-SHIRT OR OF YOUR FAMILY IN 
THEIR T-SHIRTS AND EMAIL IT TO ME AT JUSTIN.CANDACE@GMAIL.COM

I WANT TO MAKE BANNER WITH EVERYONES PICTURES ON IT FOR THE AIRPORT AND THEN TO KEEP FOR SENTIMENTAL REASONS =)

If you are local and would like to come to the San Antonio Airport to welcome home Justin and Mathias just get in contact with me and I will keep you updated on flight times =) 

Please be praying for Justin as he is in Africa with Mathias that it is a special time for them and for me as I prepare Micah's heart to welcome his little brother home. The time following his arrival we will be on a sort of "lock down/ family bonding time" for a few weeks or however long Mathias needs! Thank you for your understanding =)

I get teary thinking about how many people are invested in our family and our adoption journey! I will never forget, and neither will Mathias. 

-Candace-








No comments:

Post a Comment