Sunday, February 24, 2013

Handwritten

Today I received a handwritten letter from some friends of ours. There is something very sincere about a handwritten letter. They explained that on their hunt for a new mattress God quietly spoke to them saying "You are looking for a replacement mattress, but you already have a bed, the Evans baby needs a bed before you do" With the letter came an amazing donation, that they decided to give towards our child instead of buying a new mattress. Tears, lots of tears. 

Last week a friend called me to meet her at a grocery store where she proceeded to tell me that God told her to give us a donation towards bringing our baby home. She handed me a check right there in the middle of the grocery store.

I also received a $250 check in the mail from the April Wade. 
The Created New Infinity Scarf Fundraiser is going amazing!! Thank you so much for buying scarves to support us and help us bring home our baby.

I could literally go on and on. God is using our community to completely bless us on this journey.

I am blogging this because I want to remember this part of the journey. 
I know this journey wont always be easy. But today is a good day. A very good day. 
Thank you Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord! God is AMAZING and so are HIS people!
    Love ya'll,
    Dad and Mom A

    ReplyDelete