Thursday, February 28, 2013

I Think He Knows

I think somehow Micah knows that he will not be an only child for long. He has started looking at me, like really looking at me. He makes me feel like a piece of art. He studies my face with this little smirk on his face just like his daddy always does. The last few nights he has requested that I rock him before he falls asleep. He hasn't wanted this since he was about 3 months old. I have to say I love it. I love getting to stare back at him. Micah will be 20 months old this week. Fastest 20 months of my life. I love everything about my little Micah Doodle. He is going to be an amazing brother. I just know it.
Today he helped me put our thank you notes to all our financial donors in the mailbox. It was one of those mommy moments. I know he doesn't understand yet but I know there will be many times in his life that he is so thankful to us for bringing his African brother or sister into his life.


No comments:

Post a Comment